Tuesday 14 August 2012

OPI Wocka Wocka Muppets Collection


Wocka Wocka is a deep scarlet red offering as part of the OPI Muppets Collection, originally released last December. Despite being a big fan I never picked up any of the Muppets Polishes when they were originally available, which I now really regret, but whilst browsing TK Maxx recently I noticed they had a gift set of three OPI polishes for £11 so I decided to buy it and was thrilled to see that it included Wocka Wocka!



I am never usually drawn to red polishes but as I love the Muppets I thought I'd try it to see what it's like and I am offically in love! It's quite an intense berry shade which is unlike any reds I've tried before. The formula is of a high standard I've come to expect of OPI. I found that one coat provided enough coverage, and one coat is used in the below picture.   


Overall I am so impressed with this shade and it will definitely be appearing on my nails on a regular basis. I am currently wearing it with my Nails Inc Edinburgh Gate as an accent nail and they compliment each other perfectly. 


Wocka Wocka is no longer available to buy directly from OPI but it is available online, although I would stress the importance of trusting the seller if you were to purchase it. OPI has been known to be 'duped' and faked online, especially on eBay, and I don't want my lovely readers to be followed into buying a rip off product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...