Thursday 21 June 2012

NOTD: Princess Nails


With the weather being so dull and with lack of a better word, depressing, today I felt I needed something a bit special to have on my nails today. Last weekend I purchased  a Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Iridescent and have been desperate to put it to the test. In the bottle it has gorgeous glitter particles in shades of pink, blue, silver and I can't help but 'ooooh' and 'ahhh' over how pretty it looks.

I layed Pink Iridescent over Leighton Denny's 'Babydoll' to create a flash of gorgeous 'princess-y' goodness and since applying this I can't help but smile whenever I look down at my nails, despite it looking gorgeous teamed with a pale pink nail polish I think this shade would be wearable with a whole range of colours, and I'm looking forward to teaming it with OPI Fly in order to create a Nicki Minaj-esque look.

(L-R) OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, Leighton Denny 'Babydoll', Barry M Pink Iridescent, OPI Top Coat

To create this look I used one layer of each of the above polishes, I only ever use OPI base and top coats as I feel they give my nails a gorgeous finish and complete any look. 

Have you tried Barry M Pink Iridescent? If so what did you think of it? And what are you currently wearing on your nails? X 


2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to look out for the Barry M Pink Iridescent - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Looks so feminine and girly! I found I had to use really thin coats otherwise it spoiled so quickly! X

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...