Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Great Big Hello!


Hello world! I've decided to start a blog, in order to document what I do and share my thoughts and feelings on things that interest me. So I suppose now is a good time to introduce myself! First of my name is Samantha and i'm currently studying a full time degree in Psychology at the University of Northampton. I also  work at Clarks Shoes, which probably does not help my shoe addiction too much!

Other than my shoe addiction I am also passionate about beauty and fashion which i'm sure will be reflected in coming blog posts! Aside from that I'm also a big fan of anything Disney - especially The Muppets <3

Now I'm beginning to run out of interesting facts about myself and I'd hate to bore you all to death before the fun starts! But to find me on twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...